The CLP Executive Advisory Board (EAB) has been an integral to the growth and success of the Institute. Founded in 2005, the Board includes business leaders, entrepreneurs, researchers, physicians, and tech experts. The EAB provides members with a gateway to the world of transdisciplinary biomedical discovery, innovation, and education. Board members have a history of contributing their individual strengths to the Institute in the form of business advice and assistance in commercializing innovations, insight into educational programs, feedback on operations, strategic plans, marketing, fundraising, and individual philanthropy.
All CLP EAB members, regardless of their chosen route of participation, share in the excitement of growing a premier institute for biomedical research that is unmatched its combination of resources and expertise supporting cross-disciplinary collaboration. The board meets twice a year with Institute leadership and faculty to review progress, receive feedback on new initiatives and to hear presentations from CLP faculty on new discoveries and innovations that are changing our understanding of the molecular basis of disease and enabling the development of new therapeutics and diagnostics.
New members are welcome to join in this important endeavor with the expectation that they will attend the annual board meeting, contribute annually to the Institute, and deploy their individual talents and connections to benefit the Institute. Members are expected to serve a minimum of three years, renewable at the discretion of the chair and CLP director. New members are welcome to join in this important endeavor with the expectation that they will attend the annual board meeting, contribute annually to the Institute, and deploy their individual talents and connections to benefit the Institute.
Chairman: Andrew Chan, MD, PhD, Senior Vice President of Research Biology, Genentech
- James Basta, Vice President, Chief US Commerical Counsel Biogen Idec
- Michael Brown, CEO, Euronet Worldwide
- John Chen, COO, Hilco Global
- Stuart Cornew, Managing Director, AnswerMine
- Steven Deitcher, Founder and CEO, Stragetic Research and Development, LLC
- Barbara Dyson, Principal, Dyson, Dyson and Dunn
- Timothy Krauskopf, Principal, Round Lake Designs, LLC
- Patrick Martin, Principal, Martin Investment Management, LLC
- Laura Robertson, Director of Clinical Research, MyoKardia, Inc.
- Chandler Robinson, CEO, Tactic Pharma, LLC
- Tracy Schwartz Ward, Principlal, TCS Group
- Ulrich Thienel, MD, PhD, Chief Development & Medical Officer, RRD International, LLC