CLP Undergraduate Research Grant
DEADLINE: Friday, October 14, 2016
PROGRAM DATES: November 2016 - June 2017
The Chemistry of Life Processes Institute (CLP) invites NU undergraduates to apply for a $1,000 grant designed to provide a student or team of students with support for multi-disciplinary research with a CLP faculty member. The funds are designated for the purchase of scientific supplies and registration and travel costs to the Chicago Area Undergraduate Research Symposium (CAURS) in April.
- Scientific supplies
- Registration and travel to the Chicago Area Undergraduate Research Symposium (CAURS) in April
- Students must be current NU undergraduates (preference is given to rising third and fourth year students)
- Students must conduct their research with a CLP faculty member
- Students must have previous lab experience
To apply, students should submit the following materials:
- Completed application form
Include a one-page, single-sided proposal describing the type of research in which you would most like to conduct if selected for this program. Use a standard 10-12 point font.
One additional page is allowed for including figures and/or references.
Letter of recommendation from a CLP faculty member
Application materials can be submitted via email or in person by 5 p.m.:
- Electronically submitted materials should be sent to Tiffany Ozmina, tiffany [dot] ozmina [at] northwestern [dot] edu.
- Submit your application materials in person to Silverman Hall 3-601
CLP Faculty may submit the recommendation letter via email to Tiffany Ozmina, tiffany [dot] ozmina [at] northwestern [dot] edu.
A scholar will be named by mid-October.
For additional information about this program, please contact Tiffany Ozmina:
Silverman Hall 3-601
tiffany [dot] ozmina [at] northwestern [dot] edu
|CLP Ugrad Research Program Application_2016.pdf||479.43 KB|